Hotel Management, Sales, Advertising & Marketing
Our Hotel Management and Marketing team provides the following services.
● Complete hotel sales and marketing department audits as needed.
● Support and assist property general managers and sales departments in planning and executing property specific sales and marketing plans.
● Monitor group sales, assist properties in market segment saturation and help staff strategize and adjust to help overcome soft revenue periods.
● Communicate sales and marketing franchise information to franchise-affiliated properties.
● Share industry knowledge and provide guidance, as needed for management of 3rd party Internet reservation websites and related marketing and advertising opportunities.
● Support properties in hotel sales and marketing; work together with properties to analyze their hotel’s avenues of success and assist them in executing a targeted sales plan, provide qualified sales leads, make personal sales calls on properties behalf and assist properties in specific market segment saturation plans.
● Provide guidance to properties in staffing and management of an efficient, effective, organized and successful sales department.
● Provide an annual marketing plan; conduct review and follow-up on each property plan presented.
● Coordinate motor coach and tour bus bookings for all properties.
● Ensure listing and participation in appropriate national, regional, state and local publications.
● Monitor and assist in design and printing of property promotional materials.
● Aid in design and placement of advertising.
Set up Social Media Communication Network:
● Facebook - Twitter - TripAdvisor - Google - Yelp - Foursquare - Pinterest & others
● 24/7 Tech Support and/or Help Hot-line
Establish New & Referral Business From:
● Local Businesses (Email Blast, Email & Personal Contact)
● Corporate (Email Blast, Email & Personal Contact)
● Transient (Email Blast, Email & Personal Contact)
● Groups / Activities (Email Blast, Email & Personal Contact)
● Tour Bus (Email Blast, Email & Personal Contact)
Communicate Directly to Promote New & Established Business:
● Local and Area Chamber of Commerce
● Local and Area Tourism Offices
● Area Welcome Centers
● Area Hotels
● Tour Bus